Updated Wednesday 26 November:
- Performance night next Thursday - 6pm start
- Beach Education this week - this is a compulsory activity for all children. Please ensure that permission slips are returned, and your child has their togs, towels, wetsuit and sunblock on their allocated day. Nga Tai o Mahaanui today, Te Kohaka tomorrow.
- The dental van is still with us, as is the Life Education van.
- 4 year old visits in Te Kohaka this Friday.
- Arriving and leaving school - please don't park in the staff car park (adjacent to the Generation Gym) or the services car park (by Taane's shed). Access the school on foot via the pedestrian crossing and the main entrance (not by wandering through the staff or services car park. Stay safe!
- Hats are compulsory this term! Please ensure that your child has a named school hat for school each day so they don't have to spend break times under the verandah. Hats are available from Reception for $17.
- If you have feedback you'd like to share on the Gala Day that you think would be useful for the next one - please email it to email@example.com